It’s hard to understand someone’s needs without getting to know them first. That’s why we begin every wealth management effort with a conversation. We take the time to get to know you, your current financial situation, future goals, and past investment experience before we set an investment strategy.
What We Do
Boardwalk Financial Strategies uses an intuitive portfolio strategy designed to take risks that are properly compensated by the market and avoid those that are not.
We provide a complimentary portfolio review to help you understand your current portfolio position. Our review uncovers answers to common investor concerns to help us develop a path forward:
- Is my portfolio sufficiently diversified?
- How does my workplace retirement plan fit into my overall portfolio?
- What are my current investment fees and how do they compare to industry averages?
- How might my portfolio perform in a market crisis?
- Does my portfolio strategy align with my goals?
- Will I outlive my savings?
The Boardwalk Difference
We are not stock pickers or product salesmen. We do not try to time the market. Most investment managers underperform by trying to identify how the market is wrong. Instead, we believe in letting the market work for you. We use a low-turnover, cost-effective methodology, backed by Nobel Prize winning research, to extract the greatest returns the market will bear. Our personalized portfolios build a path forward. By focusing on the factors that can be controlled, we help clients tune out the market noise and stay centered on their goals.